Wednesday, January 17, 2018

My little princess


Sophia loves Frozen! I think she looks adorable in her new Elsa dress!


Despite my aversion to split rings, I started Jane's TIAS today. The first two split rings are terrible. The core thread twisted and I couldn't close the ring completely. However, the third split ring worked just fine. I guess that goes to show that I need to practice split rings on a more regular basis.


Today was a last minute sub day. Still, I managed to tat two Ice Drops. These are the new version. They do look nice and clean, but I think I'm ready to go back to my other version!

5 comments:

  1. Sophia looks gorgeous in her Elsa dress! Thanks for the chainless instructions, I’ll give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing you didn't finish my class project, hmmm? Would have been excellent practice for those split rings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous!!!! She looks awesome!!!! :)
    I can do split rings, but putting picots on the second side or joining on that side is my problem.
    Fabulous Ice Drops!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow she looks like the real Elsa FANTASTIC 💜❄💜 and shuttles and drops are great too😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is Adorable !!! Love your sans-chains ice drops too.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!